Stearns County Ditch #11
CD 11 is approximately 9 miles long with a drainage area just under 10 square miles. The headwaters of CD 11 is a wetland located approximately 2 miles east of the City of Sauk Centre. The ditch generally flows south and southwest before it outlets to the Sauk River. The ditch enters the Sauk River approximately 2 miles northwest of the City of Melrose.
- Established in 1905 by petition.
- Drainage authority was transferred to the SRWDA in 2004.
- Full survey was authorized in 2012.
- ROB completed in 2015 - 2016.
- Repairs completed in 2015 - 2016.
- Current Benefits - $1,336,295.21