County Ditch # 19 is approximately 1.83 miles about four miles northwest of Eden Valley, MN. The ditch consists of two branches off the main stem flowing south then westerly eventually becoming a private ditch, that outlets into Long Lake. The branches are ~370 feet and ~625 in length, respectively. Both branches flow from east to west.
- County ditch #19 was established in 1905.
- Ditch was transferred to the SRDA in 2003.
- A Redetermination of Benefits was ordered in 2016.
- The final Viewer's Report was adopted in 2017.
- Total Benefits - $335,403
- Total damages (acquisition of the grass buffer strip) - $23,224.12.