Stearns County Ditch #9
County Ditch #9 is 10.8 miles long with 8.8 miles of open ditch and 2.0 miles of tile. The main ditch starting in section 30 in Grove Township flowing eastward until it turns back into a private ditch west of Lake Marie. The ditch has one branch located West of Meire Grove, containing both open ditch and tile flowing south outleting into the main branch.
- The Original ditch was established in 1903.
- The ditch was transferred to the SRWD in 2003.
- Partial repairs were completed in 2009 and 2014.
- 2017 a full Redetermination of Benefits was completed.
- All tile in Branch #1 were replaced in 2018-2019.
- Vegetation removal in the open ditch portion of Branch #1 and the main channel from Branch #1 to the confluence completed in 2018 - 2019.
- Total Benefits - $8,113,480.43
- Total Benefitted Acres - 9,822.93.