The land drained by Pope County Ditch #11 lies in Pope County about 1.5 miles south of Westport, Minnesota. The Ditch consists of a main stem, flowing southeast, south and west into Branch One of County Ditch #6. The total ditch length is approximately 3.0 miles.
- Pope County Ditch #11 was established in 1907
- The Ditch was transferred to the SRWD in 1991
- A petition for repair was received in late 2015.
- In September of 2016, the repair process was put on hold to conduct a Redetermination of Benefits.
- The Redetermination of Benefits and Repair processes were delayed significantly while working through federal and state permitting requirements.
- In February 2021, the final Viewer's Report was adopted and the repair ordered to proceed.
- Total Benefits - $354,091.50