Stearns Zion-Munson Ditch flows generally from Southwest to Northeast, following the topography of the landscape, constructed in the lowest part of it’s sub-watershed. The ditch is approximately 3 miles in length and drains approximately 15 Square Miles.
- Stearns Zion-Munson was established in 1906
- Ditch was transferred to the SRWD in 2003
- A Redetermination of Benefits was conducted in 2016.
- The final Viewer’s Report was adopted in March, 2017.
- The ditch appears stable and functioning. Landowners did not feel there was a need for any detailed investigation as the system seems to be functioning fine.
- Total Benefits - $5,553,093.57