Stearns County Ditch #15
Start - Section 4, T-125-N, R 31W Albany Township
End - Section 24, T-125N, R 32- Oak Township
Start - NE Section 5, T-125-N, R-31-W, Albany Township
End - SW Section 4, T-125-N, R-31-W, Albany Township
Start - SE Section 31, T-126-N, R-31-W, Krain Township
End - NWSE Section 8, T-125-N, R-31-W, Albany Township
- The original ditch was constructed in July of 1907
- The ditch was transferred to the SRWD from Stearns county in 2003
- A survey was conducted in 2010 determining the alignment and profile. The survey determined CD15 is able to convey a 2-year precipitation event and the ditch was found to be out of repair.
- March of 2014 Giese Tile and Excavating Inc. was contracted for the repair.
- Total Benefit - $658,377.00